Tuesday 27 January 2015

HARI LUALHATI part of KZNSA Annual Members' Exhibition 2015

January 28, 2015 Yesterday was the opening of the KZNSA Members' Exhibition and I'm part of it. I'm inviting everyone to visit the gallery and see my artwork from January 27 - February 15, 2015. KZNSA Gallery is located at 166 Bulwer Road, Glenwood, Durban KwaZulu-Natal South Africa. #KZNSAMembersExhibition2015 #HariLualhatiKZNSA























 A collage of photos of people looking at my painting. Please note that my artwork was intentionally covered at this photo. To see my artwork, please visit the KZNSA gallery. (^___^)












Hari Lualhati
(Artist)
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:  

Hari Lualhati is an ARTIST (Painter, Illustrator, Graphic Artist, Designer) born in Philippines and obtained a Degree in Fine Arts in University of the Philippines, Diliman year 2006 (Cum Laude). Hari is now based in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment